Thursday, August 9, 2012

What's New At Tabelina

It's been a busy few months, and I've added some amazing new pieces to my online shop! This summer has proven to be one of the most fashion-forward and playful I've seen in years - and I've celebrated that with some fun new pieces that will polish, compliment, and add interest to any style!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Milli Milky Quartz Earrings

Angie Ultramarine Green Jade Bracelet

Alexandra Large Denim Handbag

Juno Wood & Gold Bracelet


As you can see, this year has been all about combining natural elements with trendy styles that turn heads and add something special to whatever style you're wearing!

Click the images above for more information, or <CLICK HERE> to visit the full Tabelina shop online!

No comments:

Post a Comment