Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer 2012 : Oversize Handbag Trends

No matter what your plans are this Summer, you're going to want to have everything you need no matter where you go! Embrace your inner 'pack rat', and take all of your creature comforts with you while staying in style this season thanks to the hot new oversized handbags available right now. I love oversized bags, and I love having my favorite book, glasses, water bottle, mobile device, and just-in-case jacket on hand no matter where I find myself adventuring during warm weather months. Having an oversized bag allows me to keep my look polished while having more than enough room for everything I need for the day and room for the things I pick up along the way!

To compliment the popular colors and bright looks of Summer 2012, I have designed this sassy yellow tote in an oversized design with all the perks. The top zipper closure makes sure that you never run in to spilled purse disasters, and the interior pocket helps you keep important items within easy reach... no more fumbling! See the yellow Amanda oversized tote bag here.

This is a great bag to have at hand this Summer, and there are several sleek and attractive colors available right now on the Tabelina.com website!

I am looking so forward to seeing this year's popular colors in action! It's always such a treat to see how various garment, accessory, and jewelry designers take trending colors and styles and turn them into wearable fashion. I have a feeling that Summer 2012 styles are going to be memorable, and having this tote will make sure you can carry them all with you!

2 comments: