Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Welcome To Tabelina!

Welcome to the all new Tabelina blog! I am so excited to be able to share insights, trending topics, news, and special offers with you - so make sure to bookmark or follow this blog to stay connected!

As many of you know, Tabelina is a project that is near and dear to my heart. Since childhood years I have always been inspired by beauty, art, and the power of strong women in my life. Tabelina is a fusion between all of my passions - and even the name comes from one of the most influential women in my life - my grandmother.

I will be using this blog as a place to share my experiences with you, talk about new things happening here at Tabelina, spotlight some of the amazing things happening in the fashion and art world, check out hot trends here in Florida and all around the world, and just share some inspiration and wisdom as well.

I hope you'll join me for this dragonfly journey!

-Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment