Thursday, February 7, 2013

Going Green!

Today I'd like to introduce you to a couple of new Tabelina pieces that are sure to get you excited! I love green, and since it's one of the most trending colors right now, I had to include it in some of my newest designs.

This hunter green woven bracelet is made from high quality silk and a silver rose charm that makes it the perfect accessory for dressed up or casual looks. Like all of my woven silk bracelets, this one is fully adjustable so that it always looks great and wears perfectly for your wrist.

Who knew that the classy elegance of pearls and the timeless look of silver could be combined in such a casual way? The combination of woven silk, the Tabelina dragonfly logo, and the baroque pearls makes this the perfect addition to any look.


Many new pieces are being added all the time, so stop by today to see what catches your eye!




2 comments: