Thursday, June 14, 2012

7 Surprising Uses For Neosporin


One of my favorite scenes in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” was when Toula said “My dad believes in two things: that Greeks should educate non-Greeks about being Greek, and every ailment from psoriasis ro poison ivy can be cured with Windex”. I always laugh at that scene because I am basically the same exact way – but with Neosporin!

I carry a tube of Neosporin with me everywhere I go. From my handbag and glove compartment to my bathroom and first aid kit, I always have this powerful little product on hand to handle whatever life throws my way.
Here is just a short list of some of the amazing things that Neosporin can be used for!

1- Apply it gently to your cuticles – it will soften and moisturize them.
2- Use it as a soothing and moistening lip balm – your lips will never look better!
3- Mix with warm water to create the most amazing moisturizer for your feet just before bedtime.
4- Use it sparingly on blisters and canker sores inside your mouth.
5- Use it to treat scratches and scrapes on your beloved family pet.
6- Mix some with your favorite concealer and apply gently under your eyes – you’ll get moisturizer and makeup at the same time!
7- Mix it with water to create a gentle and effective eye makeup remover.

How amazing is that?

To learn more…


Neosporin Official

There are many more uses for Neosporin and other household healing products… what are your favorites? Please share them in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment