Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shell Pendant Necklaces

I am so excited about this week's feature post! I just introduced two new necklaces to the Tabelina jewelry line and they are the perfect look for your summer style! Both pieces are part of my Miami Summer Collection, and I know you are going to love them both!

White Onyx & Silver Shell

This is the piece to wear for those who love light, silver colors!

This design combines genuine white onyx beads that have been faceted to reflect light and color with sterling silver accents and pave beads. What a looker!

The oversized shell-style pendant is truly unique and will be sure to catch eyes wherever you may roam this summer!

See it here.


White Onyx & Gold Shell

Warm, sensual gold is paired with the light and reflection of faceted white onyx beads in this beautiful pendant. The oversized shell is in gold on this piece, making it the perfect choice for gold lovers!

Just look at the way the gold and shell compliment and frame one another...
See it here.


I hope you love these pieces - and I look forward to sharing more summer styles with you in coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment