Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Featured Bag : Michelle Messenger Bag

Are you as excited about the coming springtime as I am? I love this season from the weather to the styles, so I thought I'd share one of my favorite Tabelina bags with you today to get you in the mood for spring!


The Michelle Messenger Bag is all about ease. This classy bag makes it simple for you to take whatever you need wherever you want to go with none of the fuss of a bulky bag. I designed this messenger bag to be sleek and light in look while making sure that it has enough room to hold just about anything you may need!

This season it's out with gym bags, cloth sacks, and beat up shoulder bags overstuffed with too many necessities! Instead, opt for the Michelle Messenger Bag that looks great and carries easy!

This beautiful bag comes with a high-end lining, an adjustable strap, and more than enough room to carry all of your essentials and a few extra things as well! Imagine showing up to beach events, pool parties, or a girl's night out with just one bag that has everything you need!

To see more about the amazing Michelle Messenger Bag, click the link below...




No comments:

Post a Comment