Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Layered Bead Bracelets From Tabelina

This week, in celebration of Spring, I thought it would be fun to explore some of the newest pieces on the Tabelina site. I've designed these bracelets to be the perfect compliment to anyone's personal style this season, and I've added the signature Tabelina look to the already popular layered bracelet style. I am so excited to introduce you to these pieces... let's get started!
Each of the Tabelina layered bracelets in this specific style come with a variety of high-end elements to create texture, light, attraction, and elegance. I use only the best pave crystals in the form of both beads and the unique tubes you see on the top layer. These beads are known for their ability to reflect light and create a dazzling and eye-catching display no matter where you wear them.
To give you the fullness of the Tabelina spirit, each pieces comes complete with a silver metal Tabelina dragonfly. This symbol is there to remind you of your beauty, value, and power wherever you go in life!
My goal in designing these new wrap layer bracelets was to combine earthy natural looks with the authentic wood beads and a more modern and progressive look with the crystals. I love the combination of simple wood texture with dazzling crystals and I know you will too!

To see these and other available bracelet pieces from this season's Tabelina collection CLICK HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment