Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Healing Power Of Gold

In many of my jewelry designs on Tabelina.com I use gold to bring light, color, and energy. I love gold, and I love the fact that it has a long history of healing use throughout time. Today, I'd like to share just some of the healing properties that gold offers to the people who wear it!

  • Gold is a powerful symbol of wealth and abundance. Wearing is is said to make one think positively about their wealth this attracting more of it into their lives!
  • Generates energy and helps open up the flow of life energy through the whole body.
  • Gold is a solar metal that is warming, nourishing, and inspiring. It brings light and energy wherever it is worn.
  • Gold is believed to help prevent the loss of spiritual energy.
  • Gold is a metal of beauty - it helps us see more beauty in life, including the beauty that lives within us!
  • Gold is believed by many to clear negative energy from the body and mind while helping to replace it with positive energy, blessings, and good things.
I use gold in many of my designs for Tabelina.com. from the sweet Tabelina dragonfly charms to accent beads and chains, I am always looking for creative and beautiful ways to bring the healing power of gold to as many of my pieces as I can.

Use the link below to explore some of the gold pieces available now...


No comments:

Post a Comment